10 open PhD positions with the International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases and Immunology (Berlin)
The International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases and Immunology (IMPRS-IDI) is now recruiting doctoral students for up to 10 exciting projects starting in 2023 in Berlin.
The IMPRS-IDI is a collaboration between the Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology, the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin and the Freie Universität Berlin.
- cutting-edge research in infection biology, immunology and related disciplines
- access to state-of the art facilities and an excellent scientific network
- a flexible and challenging curriculum of scientific and transferable skills
- excellent supervision through a thesis advisory committee
- the opportunity for travel to present your work
- an international and multi-disciplinary program on a thriving science campus in one of Europe’s most exciting cities
We are looking for outstanding graduates from all over the world with a passion for research in the following disciplines:
- Infection biology
- Molecular and cell biology
- Genetics & Genomics
- Evolutionary Biology
- Malaria parasitology
- Medical Biotechnology
- Epidemiology, Public Health & Mathematics
- Computer Science (with biological relevance)
If you have a strong background in any of these disciplines, the IMPRS-IDI may be the place for you!
For more information on the open projects, please check our website: https://www.mpiib-berlin.mpg.de/2130415/imprs-idi-call-for-applications-2023.
Please apply by 31st of October, 2023 via https://imprs-app.mpiib-berlin.mpg.de/site/index.php.